Whether you’re looking to hire or be hired, turn to Starpoint Solutions. Starpoint is a trusted source of expert talent.
Starpoint Solutions is a leading consultancy firm with two main practice areas – Project Solutions and Staffing Solutions – which revolve around our core competency: providing expert professionals. Starpoint is a part of Yoh, a leading international talent and outsourcing company.
Since our start in 1982, Starpoint has morphed from a 3-man IT placement firm to become one of Manhattan’s largest privately held companies, with 850 employees, 13 offices nationwide, 3 development centers (New York, Moscow and Kiev), and revenues of nearly $100 million.
Throughout Starpoint's 35 year history, our sole goal has been to partner closely with our clients and candidates to solve their needs and ensure complete satisfaction.
Clients rely on our Project Solutions for outsourcing their custom Application Development projects, making the most of their big data with our Predictive Data Analytics, and implementing and upgrading their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & Enterprise Cloud solutions.
Our Staffing Solutions help our clients supplement their staff on a permanent or consultant/freelance basis, build their project teams, and manage their vendor management programs.
Career & Job Search Services
Candidates find the best jobs and Career & Job Search Services when they partner with Starpoint’s expert recruiters. We know the people, the industry, and how to make a good match for you.
Corporate Culture & Diversity Vision
Starpoint cultivates an environment that fosters harmony, understanding and mutual respect.
We recognize the importance of diversity and inclusion. We strive to maintain a diverse employee base, candidate database, clients, partners and suppliers. We fully welcome and solicit diverse views and perspectives.
In our orientation programs, training, and through our management style and corporate culture, Starpoint teaches diversity and inclusion awareness and develops diversity skills that offer us a competitive advantage.
Starpoint proactively engages competitive minority-, women- and service-disabled veteran-owned business enterprises to provide services to our company and to our clients.
Starpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Code of Ethics
All Starpoint employees agree to abide by Starpoint’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
Highlights of our practices include maintaining the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity, reporting any misconduct or criminal offense, treating all persons with dignity and respect, and providing equal employment opportunities.
Our mission is to provide solutions and staffing services to help our clients meet their business objectives successfully and efficiently.
We understand that the only way to achieve our goals is to attract and retain the best possible employees and deliver the best possible solutions for our clients.
With our clients and employees, we foster deep relationships that are built on trust, respect, honesty, and solid performance.
Starpoint is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.
Why Select Starpoint?
Starpoint has several competitive advantages, which is why we can provide the best possible resources.
• Flexible Approach: You can engage us in a number of ways, including on-site professionals, on-site teams, outsourced onshore, outsourced offshore and hybrid teams.
• Expert Resource Screening: Starpoint employs a three-tier screening methodology that includes interviews, phone evaluations, reference and background checks and, for technical positions, written tests and code reviews.
• Proprietary InstiHire Technology: Starpoint uses our InstiHire system to manage our client’s staffing requirements. In minutes, our recruiters can source qualified candidates with the exact skills that our clients require.
• Vendor Management Services: We can help you manage your recruiting and hiring process and their vendors at no administrative cost.
• Mentoring Program: Starpoint can offer insight into alternatives to the processes, tools, and organizational structure needed to deliver better software and service to your business clients.
• Proven Methodology: Starpoint uses industry standard and accepted methodologies for all software design, development and deployment.
• Certifications and Partnerships: Starpoint is pleased to hold several certifications and to maintain partnerships with nearly every major vendor, which keeps us current in emerging technologies and helps to attract and retain top talent and deliver the best solutions.
Starpoint provides our employees and contingent workers with a complete range of benefits including:
• Full medical coverage with vision and dental plans
• Long & short term disability
• Life insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid vacation days plus sick, personal, and holidays
• Progressive training
• Mentoring program