Application Development & Integration
When packaged software alone doesn't meet your business needs or cost requirements, turn to Starpoint. We'll use our experience and continual research to deliver a custom solution using the best technologies for the project.
Our team of seasoned professionals – Project Managers, Business Analysts, User Experience Designers, Architects, Software Engineers, Test Engineers, and more – will work closely with you to provide the most cost-effective and efficient solutions.
Starpoint's Global Development organization can provide a range of engagement options that fit your firm's needs.
Software Engineering & Test Engineering Services
We also offer Software Engineering & Test Engineering Services to provide qualified teams to both start-up and well established Product companies to bolster their internal teams.
Our teams can be organized either:
Salesforce Solutions Practice
Starpoint has an extensive team of certified Salesforce developers, administrators and Cloud consultants who have experience in building complex customized and integrated cloud-computing applications.
Our Salesforce Services include:
- Salesforce Forensics Analysis to determine what’s working, what’s integrated, and provide practical insight into how the system can be improved.
- Marketing Automation to craft the most effective integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Advanced Architecture for a sound, secure architecture with the most appropriate role hierarchy, data model, and sharing mechanisms.
- Integrations with Third-Party Systems to extend the value of your Salesforce investment.
- Advanced Customization to meet your particular functionality and configuration needs.
- Data Management to ensure your data is accurate, easily accessible, and in one place.
- User Training to give your entire team the knowledge they need to maintain your Salesforce solution efficiently.
A Proven Team with Proven Experience
Our process starts with understanding your business requirements and how they align with your corporate goals. This understanding drives the entire project, which keeps the project focused and ensures that final deliverables meets the stakeholder’s expectations.
Often our engagements begin with a discovery session, from which we are able to assess the scope of the project, how well the business requirements are defined, and fully understand any other drivers that will impact the project (market timing, regulatory requirements, or cultural change to name a few).
We then craft an approach that ensures your needs are met.
Proven Adaptive Methodology
Starpoint uses the Agile Methodology, which enables the Starpoint project team (Analysis, UI Design, Technology, and subject-matter expertise) to complement each other in the most efficient manner.
We work in Agile Sprints within which we prototype functionality, present it for review, adapt adjustments, and finalize the design and development of the specific functionality with the client.
Tasks incorporated within a Sprint are divided into very granular components that take short periods of time to implement. The benefit of the short tasks is a reduced review and adjustment cycle, and clarity of the deliverable to the client, which minimizes any misinterpretations.