Star power. Let Starpoint find the right talent for your team and projects.
Starpoint Solutions is a full-service staffing firm.
Looking to fill an open position on your team? Turn to Starpoint.
Starpoint uses detailed processes, tools and data to find you the best candidates, whether they are actively looking or not. The right people are out there and we know them. In fact, we often present candidates that you may miss in your internal recruiting efforts.
Our more than 100 recruiters nationwide will quickly source and rigorously screen candidates to fill your planned and unplanned consulting/freelance and full-time positions.
We specialize in placing candidates for consulting and permanent positions for:
A Flexible Approach
We are committed to providing the qualified experts you need, however you need them.
We can even give you a dedicated team of our professional recruiters at your site, to help you get the staff you need in place, quickly and seamlessly.
• Consulting/Freelance and Permanent (Full-time) Placement
• Contingency Search and Retained Search
• Volume Search
• Project Augmentation and Team Staffing
• Vendor Management/Management Service Provider (MSP)
Add Starpoint to your primary staffing vendor list and we can offer special services and incentives.
We become an extension of your HR and recruiting team.
Our 100 recruiters nationwide have a solid track record of matching the right people to the right jobs and the clients and candidates to prove it.
We take the time to understand the nuances of your needs and the intricacies of a correct match for skills and strengths, industry appropriateness, company culture and cost match.
Our recruiters are ready to help you hire right the first time.
A Thorough Evaluation Process
Starpoint's team of recruiters employs high standards in recruiting talent.
We pre-screen and interview extensively to evaluate skills and career objectives.
We rigorously evaluate credentials, including background, criminal and reference checks, and more.
• Everify checks for I-9 accuracy and employment eligibility
• Phone and in-person interviews
• Background and work reference checks
• Technical evaluations (for IT positions)
• Credit checks
• Criminal (local, federal and national) checks
• Cultural fit and communication skills
• Drug tests (at a client’s request)
• Education verification
• Social Security verification
• Sexual offender database checks
• HIPAA testing
• DMV report checks
Our Four-Tier Screening Process
To provide the best resources, we use a four-tier process to select, screen, present, and monitor our candidates:
1. Starpoint’s experienced recruiters perform an initial screening before adding candidates to our database and sending them on for further review
2. Trained from a functional and technical perspective, resource managers source, screen and interview candidates. Approved candidates are then forwarded
3. The Account Manager then determines if the candidates would be a solid fit. Starpoint Practice Managers and subject matter experts conduct a final, detailed analysis to ensure the candidate meets the criteria of the client
4. Starpoint will either meet locally with candidates or conduct a video conference interview prior to submitting to the client. To prepare them for an assignment or interview, Starpoint actively supports, mentors, and coaches its candidates
Managed Service Provider Program
Let Starpoint do your staffing hiring: on site, on target.
Starpoint’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program provides complete vendor management. Starpoint manages your entire recruiting and hiring process —from screening to billing at no administrative cost to you.
We rely on our proven technology staffing recruiting process, expert recruiters, network of experienced staffing firms, and our proprietary InstiHire™ system to find the talent you need.
A Quick Process for Fast Results
• Place a Recruiting Manager at your site as a single point-of-contact
• Carefully audit vendors to check rates, compliance issues, insurance status, and financial stability
• Coordinate resources and processes using our proprietary online InstiHire system
• Thoroughly screen candidates before presenting to you
• Help you define requirements and write job descriptions
• Handle all negotiations
• Manage the entire process—recruiting, hiring, managing your vendors, scheduling interviews, payroll, and billing
• Check all background and work references
• Help you reach additional vendors through our nationwide network of staffing firms
• Monitor your satisfaction
Save Time and Money
• Reduce your recruiting fees
• Receive volume discounts
• Access our InstiHire system 24/7 to view accurate stats before making decisions
• Focus on business issues and growth instead of the hiring process